It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board

need help ...

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2016, 05:04 AM   #1
mrtension
(male)

mrtension HB User
need help ...

Hi all....
I was ok before 20 days when I came to KSA For job.. I was getting a high blood pressure from few days it was like 140/90.I am using amlodipine besyate 5 mg dr just doubled the dose and it was OK 120/80 or 130/80. But suddenly I got headace dizziness and panic attacks in night.. I got escitalopram 5 mg will increase the dose to 10 mg after 5 days.. But the problem is I am getting dizziness which is making me crazy when i am Woking walking eating and watching movies specialy.. I also quit smoking 5 days ago after having 20 t0 30 cigrates a day from last 8 years... now I can't have good sleep as well.. headace is almost finished or sometimes I appears may be once or twice in a day for 2 to 3 minutes... from last few day I just woke up from my sleep with an increased heart rate and fear of dying.... i am getting a good sleep for only 2 to 3 hours otherwise I am just laying on the bed and my brain is playing some movies for me lol. .. I got IBS few months back and the dr gave me escitalopram 5 mg I had it for 40 days and quit it at once... now the fear which I am developing that I should have a check for brain tumor...... what u say guys have anyone experience the same please guide me..... need real help... what really is it....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply