It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board

Help too young for this !

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
Antchitussi
(male)

Antchitussi HB User
Help too young for this !

I'm 24 years old and have lately been feeling weird. I have a pressure feeling around left temple not painful but consistent for 3 days now as well as a slight earache. My left leg always gets achy and feels fatigued very quickly . I have had an Mri two years ago and it was fine. Could this be a brain tumor ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2016, 07:27 PM   #2
Augustus
(male)

Augustus HB User
Re: Help too young for this !

It is hard to say if you have a brain tumor. The only way you will no for sure is to have an MRI. If you do some research on tumors on the net, there will be several symptoms that are listed. You may just have a headache-hope so. I have had headaches for several months, some memory loss, and a little confusion. Because of those symptoms, the doctor ordered an MRI. Yes, I have a brain tumor. Do not panic until you know for sure. Even if you have a tumor, the medical procedures are very advanced and it may not me that bad. Yes, when we are told that we might or do have a brain tumor it is very disconcerting. My headaches are now pretty much constant. Yet my research indicates that although I have a very rare tumor, the new medical procedures have tremendous positive results. So, before you become too worrisome and frustrated, see if you can get an MRI and if that shows a tumor, then find a top rate neurologist and neurosurgeon. The best place in the country for is the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and the second best hospital is Mass. General.

Hopes this Helps,

Augustus

Reply Reply