It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board

• Do I have a brain TUmor??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-02-2004, 09:32 PM   #1
    MiriamOLong
    (female)

MiriamOLong HB User
    Do I have a brain TUmor??

HI,
    I'm new here and I need some advice...Occasionally within the past 4 days I have had wierd sensations in my head..it kinda feels like "brain Freeze" or a tingling...Also I have been having some neck pain. The neck pain goes away about mid day..I always jump to a bad conclusion when ever something is wrong with me, hence why I think it might be a brain tumor...but I have not had any headaches, or naesua (how ever it is spelled), which I find reassuring to not be a brain tumor...does anyone have any suggestions to what could be causing that wierd sensation??
    Any sort of feedback would be great!!!!!!
    Thank you so much
    -Miriam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2004, 10:53 PM   #2
    MiriamOLong
    (female)

MiriamOLong HB User
    Re: Do I have a brain TUmor??

Please Please Please, respond...anyone who has any feedback about this..
    Thanks

Old 08-03-2004, 02:59 PM   #3
    fiveoffive
    (female)

fiveoffive HB User

hello, I am no doctor but, I think if you had a brain tumor you'd feel much worse, I think that it would be worth a trip to the dr. I know a lady who had some sort of brain tumor and she really was sick and had horrid headaches. she had surgery and is now 10+ years later doing great. see your doctor and try not to freak out too bad, I'm the Quenn of hypochondria!!!
    Good luck to you.

Old 08-03-2004, 03:36 PM   #4
    eddycraig

eddycraig HB User

Having a brain tumor is possible and you may not even know it. My father had one and had no clue until his vision began to deteriorate due to pressure it was putting on the optic nerve. He had two surgeries and is now fine. There are many many different types and just because you don't get headaches doesn't mean anything. If you are that concerned just see a doctor.

Closed Thread