It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board

• what is this? brain tumor?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-10-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
    chickenx5
    (male)

chickenx5 HB User
    what is this? brain tumor?

Ok, i have been getting better i think but lately i have been having many of the same symtpoms. Every once and a while i get sharp pains in my head near the frontal left area. I get these rarely but they still occur. I rarely get headaches. I seam to go through phases of getting them and not getting them. My left ear is usually muffled and ringing. I have constant feelings of unrealness. I used to get fainting spells where i came very close to fainting. I only really get these now when im preseanting at school. I have only preseanted once and luckly i didn't have to talk, it was with a group. But i still felt extremely faint the entire time. I felt like running out the door during the presantation. I also have wierd experiences in PE. When we run back and fourth in the gym i am fine. But than when i stop and take a breather i start getting for feelings of unrealness. Than when i start running again i feel so unreall i am going to pass out. Today in pe i stopped running to catch my breathe than when i started to run again i felt liek my arms weren't connected to my body and i was forced to stop running. It was wierd. I felt super unreall. I have feelimngs of pressure in my head when i first stand up. Around my nasal areas mostly. I have a constantly congested nose. Around the top of my nose it feels liek a vacuumm from my nasals. ITs just wierd. I have OCD. And i went to the doctor and he checked my eyes a stuff and i doubt he saw pressure. He would have said something. he said my dizzy spells were because of a growth spurt. I was 5,2" and i grew to 5.6"1/2 in like 4 months. So that really could be. What triggers the spells are i seam to focus on my breathing a lot and i feel like my thraot shrinks a little. And also when i have these wierd feelings my jaw movement feels wierd and it feels liek the back of my throat is a baloon. I am always thinking about a brain tumor. What do you guys think about this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-10-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
    sahaira
    (female)

sahaira HB User
    Re: what is this? brain tumor?

I really dont think you have a brain tumor but if you are SO worried about you need to have an MRI or something. You have anxiety thats for sure but there maybe something causing you to feel sick all the time or to have these weird sensations. Allergies could cause these feelings, B12 deficency, hormones, seizures - the list goes on. I dont think you have any of these things and I think you need some anti anxiety/panic medication but if you worry about this stuff so much - go to every doctor you can think of and get the clean bill of health that you so badly need right now.

Old 05-11-2005, 10:34 AM   #3
    mae_mae
    (female)

mae_mae HB User

I dont think you have a tumor. I have anxiety and i have the same symptoms as you. I've done research on tumor b/c i was so worried that i had one. Brain tumors have these symptoms: habitiual headache upon wakening that means everyday when you wake up you have a headache, and gets worse when you bend your head forward. Fever and confusion and seizure are the other symptoms and you didnt mention those. The muffling ear thing could be from stress. Do you clench your teeth alot???. if so that can cause ringing in the ears fullness and your jaw might hurt, but i do not think you have a tumor just ANXIETY hun in my opinion. And i would go to the doctor and get something for it ok.

Old 05-11-2005, 02:58 PM   #4
    chickenx5
    (male)

chickenx5 HB User

i have this habit of cracking my jaw. Its wierd. The doc said my teeth were grinded odnw from gridning them. So i guess i do grind them. But not notice it.

Old 05-12-2005, 07:29 AM   #5
    chickenx5
    (male)

chickenx5 HB User

anyone else?

Closed Thread