It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain Tumors Message Board

• Brain tumors with dizziness and nausea - how long?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-08-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
    girlincharge
    (female)

girlincharge HB User
    Brain tumors with dizziness and nausea - how long?

Hello, my mother was diagnosed this week for multiple brain tumors. She did not want treatment. She is ready to go to heaven and hates hospitals. Her symptoms were dizziness, nausea, dry heaves, nose bleed, fatigue, loss of balance/stumbling, and weight loss. She has had numbness (off/on) in her hands as well. The doctor said she has just a few weeks to live. She was taking 3-4 naps a day for about a week but now she is not napping much at all. Except for dizziness and fatigue, she seems to be doing much better. I know tumors aren't going away but this doesn't sound like a few weeks left does it? She's not sleeping all time, can eat, losing bowel function etc. None of the end of life stuff. Has anyone else have/had a loved one with these symptoms? I see lots of posts for headaches and seizures but these are not her symptoms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2014, 07:22 PM   #2
    Gamgra
    (male)

Gamgra HB User
    Re: Brain tumors with dizziness and nausea - how long?

As the brain tumors increase in size, the masses may be hitting different areas of the brain than they were previously, and this may be causing the differences in symptoms. You know your mom can get alternative therapies for brain tumors, including superfoods and powerful herbs and minerals. I would check into these, they aren't a cure all, but some people have had some success with reducing or stopping tumor growth with alternative medicines. A good homeopathic doctor may be able to help you.

As always, the best option is to get them surgically removed if possible, or chemotherapy which can be administered outside of a hospital environment. Your mom may not want them removed at this point in time, but when it comes to life-threatening medical issues sometimes people on the outside have to take charge.

I hope in whatever you decide to do she finds peace. Good luck.

Last edited by Gamgra; 05-15-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
    dizziness, nausea, tumor