It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board

• Wife Stage 2 Bladder Cancer ...

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-07-2019, 01:37 AM   #1
    TimAlley
    (male)

TimAlley HB UserTimAlley HB User
    Wife Stage 2 Bladder Cancer ...

My wife was dx with Stage 2 muscle invasive bladder cancer in August. She has completed two chemo cycles at MD Anderson in Houston. She has four more cycles to go. Using cocktail of cisplatin and gemcitabine or something like that.

She is toleratingl the gemcitabine, although the first cycle of cisplatin hit her hard. I think just doing gemcitabine this cycle.

She has bad pain in bones for first 6 days after treatment. Just curious how others treat the bone pain.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Husband & Bladder Cancer - his experience Abbey Rose Cancer: Bladder 3 07-22-2014 04:38 AM
    Would Clomid have caused Ovarian Cancer Stage III? Chapchia Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian 1 11-17-2013 09:16 PM
    my cancer. almost wish i would have never got it checked tannster99 Cancer: Throat 5 08-20-2013 08:38 AM
    What to expect with stage 4 colon cancer Tazinhoover Family & Friends of Cancer Patients 1 04-26-2013 02:09 AM
    Pc conference 2011 highlight: Active surveillance (AS) IADT3since2000 Cancer: Prostate 2 10-04-2011 02:39 PM