It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bladder Message Board

• Stomach Bubbling/Bladder Presher. Two Parts.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-12-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
    Hot-Rod
    (male)

Hot-Rod HB User
    Post Stomach pains dealing with bubbling, gassy, and pressure. Testicle pain

Stomach pains dealing with bubbling, gassy, and pressure. Testicle pain

Well, where to begin. I have been to a General Practitioner 3 times and I have also been to a Urologist 3 times. The urologist said I had Chronicle Prostatitis and he gave me some antibiotics. Now I'm going to a cheaper doctor and they actually did tests, which were; blood, specimen, urine. at the other two doctors. They just did urine. From the two doctors I've been to the antibiotics they gave me were; SULFAMETH/TRIMETHOPRIN, CIPROFLOXACIN 500MG, METRONIDAZOLE 500 MG, DICLOFENAC SODIUM 75MG, DOXYCYCLINE HYCLATE 100MG, NAPROXEN 500MG, CIPROFLOXACIN 500MG. I'm going to tell you about the two parts of symptoms. I don't know what I have and I really hope someone can please guide me.

The first part of my symptom would be my testicles or right behind them. I have a lot of pain in the middle of the butt and testicles, mainly right behind the testicles. I also when I get an erection my butt or the inside of my butt, the rectum seems to leak juice of some kind. It seems like when I also drink milk I need to go use the restroom. Usually after I drink milk, it makes my stomach hurt and my balls hurt. I don’t know if this is connected in some way. My testicles are in pain they can be down like normal, but if they move up words. When my testicles rise above kind of like when it changes into an erection or the male private spot on the body is cold. And to relieve the pain there I need to go to the bathroom, poop, or pee. I also get this feeling during my class at school or just sitting at home, this feeling that my bladder muscle or however you describe it. The muscle shakes, kind of like it's weak or giving out. It scares me, though I don't pee myself. Down the path with all this pain in my testicles I started getting pain in my stomach.

The second part of some of the symptom would be my stomach. My stomach seems to bubble all the time and it get painful. Sometimes I can't sleep on the sides of my stomach or just lay down face first onto my bed because it seems if I put pressure on it, it really hurts. When I do lay on my back, it feel fine, but I do get bubbling. Sometimes I have to go to the bathroom, however I'm not sure if it's do to my pelvic, testicle problem or my stomach problem. The newer doctor told me to start taking Pepcid AC Maximum Strength 20mg. I'm taking that, but not really feeling any type of comfort.

I was just curious, if this was a muscle problem? I'm not to certain, though, one time I had an erection for quite sometime. I was wondering if this could cause my muscles to become out of line? Could milk be a problem and how can we see if it is? Could it possibly be dealing with my colon? Could it be do to milk or caffeine? I take lactaid pills.

Thank you very much for reading this and I hope you can help me with information or this post will help you.

Sincerely, Rodney.

Last edited by Hot-Rod; 11-13-2007 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Updating information

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread