It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board

Many and various symptoms

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2016, 01:16 PM   #1
Bradlav
(female)

Bradlav HB User
Many and various symptoms

I'm not sure where to post this, don't know where to start. I have been feeling unwell for almost a year, progressively getting worse with more symptoms up to this point. I am post menopausal x 2 years with estrogen replacement which completely got rid of my hot flashes. However, for the last 8-10 months I've experience the worst night sweats. I have had to do a complete change of clothes at least once per night if not two. These are totally different from the flashes I had pre hormone therapy. I have drenching sweats without feeling heated before this, just soaking wet and freezing cold! I have also felt various pain throughout my body, joints and/or muscles, that change locations and sometimes more than one area. I am now feeling pain and tenderness in my neck, front and back, with a noticable knot at the base of my skull. My head aches off and on al, day, I am very fatigued and have no energy at all, and I'm usually very active. All my adult life I've worked out and jogged but haven't been able to muster the energy for about a month. About a month and half ago, I had excruciating pain in my left upper back that wrapped around to my left chest wall. This led me to the ER where the doc said I simply had "chest wall pain" an X-ray was performed. Was given pain meds and pain subsided after about a week. I presently have discomfort near the bottom of my left rib cage and a constant pain in my lower back spinal area. All these ailments may be unrelated but could be underlying symptoms of something easily remedied.
Have any of you experienced these types of symptoms and what was your diagnosis?
I was previously in on a thread regarding post menopausal bleeding but my increase in estrogen seems to have haulted that.
Sorry for the long read. Any insight appreciated with the full understanding that only a physician can diagnose. I'd just like to hear if there is a story similar to mine out there. Thanks friends!

Last edited by Bradlav; 05-16-2016 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Left off pertinent info regarding very frequent UTI's in the last several months

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply