It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board

2 Sacral lesions on MRI

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2016, 06:24 PM   #1
diddy
(male)

diddy HB User
2 Sacral lesions on MRI

Oh my god. I've been having tailbone pain when sitting for like 2.5 months. They ordered an mri and found 2 lesions in the sacral region. 1 is 7x3 mm and the other 6x6. They're sending me to get a bone scan next. I'm 38 yrs old male and have basically no other symptoms. What else could possibly cause these lesions besides malignant tumors? I'm freaking out. I've had bloodwork done recently at my primary which was "normal". They do blood cell counts and the other usuals. What other tests should I be asking for? I'm told tumors in this area are almost always a mestasizing from other part of the body. Testicles seem normal. Maybe I need a prostate exam? I have no troubles with urinating. Bowel movements seem normal. No blood or anything. This is the worst Christmas ever. How concerned should I be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2017, 11:13 AM   #2
Sadtosay
Veteran
(female)

Sadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB UserSadtosay HB User
Re: 2 Sacral lesions on MRI

Have you had any further information at this point?

Reply Reply