It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board

Lump on top of head and on clavicle

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2016, 01:52 AM   #1
Noureg
(male)

Noureg HB User
Lump on top of head and on clavicle

I'm 24 years old, a couple of months ago I started getting this really bad "discomfort" feeling in my right shoulder, I couldn't sleep because all positions seemed to just make my shoulder uncomfortable, I always felt like my shoulder was tight like I needed to stretch and roll it all the time and when I did it always felt like my shoulder blade was just grating against something. After that I noticed in the mirror that the bone on top of my right shoulder seems to pop upwards a little higher than the left, and my right clavicle (at the curvy part that is sticking out a little) also seems to be sticking out further than usual, both are easily noticeable when looking at the mirror or when wearing a really tight shirt. My doctor seems to think this is just a really bad case of tendinitis he advices me to take a break from working out for a week and then it'll go away, it's been two weeks now and no change, and sometimes I get pain in my biceps or the inside of my elbow, and a little pain on and around my clavicle, the pain only really lasts a couple of seconds and is not really significant, and I am now able to sleep on my arm normally without feeling discomfort.

And yesterday while scratching my head, I came across this tiny, really hard lump on my head, it's on the front right side, right above my forehead and right around the place where my hairline ends and forehead begins, it feels like bone, it is fixed it place and skin moves over it freely, it at first had no pain or tenderness even when pressed, but I messed around with it ever since I found it that it is now tender to the touch, for the past couple of weeks (ever since I started worrying about cancer) I have been having nausea, especially in the morning where I'm not even able to look at food, and at lunch time, as well as small headaches, but those got better with time and now I don't really have any nausea anymore but I'm not sure if these symptoms were because of the lump on my head or just stress.
I'm really scared right now, and personally I'm convinced it's cancer, I can't get the idea out of my head which makes it really difficult to separate which symptoms are caused by stress and which are caused by actual illness, I'm barely holding it together here, so please help, is it cancer ? I'm scheduled for an X-Ray on my clavicle soon but not my skull.

(Unrelated thing but I feel I need to say it, I had an MRI done about 6 months ago on my brain and spine (for an unrelated sickness) and it all came out normal with no problem)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2016, 02:23 PM   #2
sweetpotato13
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
Re: Lump on top of head and on clavicle

I think that you should trust your doctor, and trust your MRI.

Happy holidays.

Reply Reply