It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board

• Lump on bottom right of back.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-19-2010, 05:00 AM   #1
    user91291
    (male)

user91291 HB User
    Lump on bottom right of back.

Over the past year, I've began to notice that I have a few cysts scattered around my body. 2 On my left ribs, 2 on my right ribs and 1 on my lower back.

However, earlier this morning after I got out of the shower I noticed that I had another lump just above my bum on the lower right side of my spine. The lump feels about the size of a gold ball cut in half and it isn't really movable like the cysts I have. It isn't visible and can only be felt with my hands if I touch it, it feels like a bone, but I've checked my other side and there's nothing which feels similar to it.

I only realized it after checking my other cysts as over the past year I have worried about having cancer however I do have this under control unlike last year when I went to the doctors 4 times in a week with so much worry and anxiety.

Anyways, the lump it's self does not hurt at all and I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for me checking my other cyst. I'm an 18 yr old white male with good general health. I do quite alot of work on my computer and do tend to lean forward alot when looking at my screen so I'm not sure wether or not this could be related.

Could anyone give me any ideas as to what this may be and wether or not I need to get it checked ASAP or sometime in the near future.

Thanks.

Last edited by user91291; 02-19-2010 at 05:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread