It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bone Message Board

I'm shaking I think I have bone cancer.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
PleaseHelpMe273
(female)

PleaseHelpMe273 HB User
I'm shaking I think I have bone cancer.

About a month ago I woke up one day to find that the left side of my right knee ached/ hurt when I moved it. I thought I was being stupid and I forgot about it until three weeks later when I noticed that my right hip was tender when I pressed on it. Two days later, I woke up with a cramped painful right foot. I massaged it and it went away, but now my feet hurt sometimes when I walk. I have started wearing sneakers now and it hurts less now. Then my left lower back started aching/being sensitive when touched or brushed by my shirt. The first day this happened to my lower back, whenever I bent down, I felt something pulling. That went away the next day and it just stated aching and sensitive, especially when pressed. My fingered and toes were being tingly too for some days until that stopped and one spot of my right arm stung when I pressed on it.

The pains on my legs are weird they change spots, for instance, the back of my left calf hurt for a day when I walked. One time the side of my right upper leg was sensitive. Another time the back of my right calf was sensitive.
But the only thing that's constant is my stupid right knee which is giving me anxiety and panic and crying because I'm so scared.

Right now the right side of my left knee is mimicking the pain/ ache of my right knee, except only a teensy bit.

I'm 18 years old and I am not athletic. I walk home from school sometimes and that's it. I am sure this cannot be just from walking. I'm not overweight.

All my doctor did was run a complete bloodwork on me and an Inflammation blood test.

Last edited by PleaseHelpMe273; 03-03-2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: More info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2014, 01:47 PM   #2
imcricket
(female)

imcricket HB User
Re: I'm shaking I think I have bone cancer.

sweetheart,calm down-have you ever heard of growing pains? there could be an outside chance of a disorder,but your doctor did the right thing by taking bloodwork,because you can find out a lot that way-if he sees anything suspicious,then he'll know which direction to go in.listen,sometimes,it can be easy to worry yourself silly thinking something is up,when it's really stress and anxiety-and,we all do it!

Old 10-05-2014, 06:27 AM   #3
Kelx44
(female)

Kelx44 HB User
Re: I'm shaking I think I have bone cancer.

Sounds like my pain but was diagnosed with fibromalgia.

Closed Thread

Tags
bone, bone cancer, cancer, depression, stress