It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Bowel Message Board

• Cancer?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-18-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
    marip1
    (female)

marip1 HB User
    Cancer?

I've been having cramping, trapped wind, mild right and left lower intermittent pains, hard stools and right intermittent groin pain. I do have IBS and diverticulosis. I don't have bowel problems every day. My problems started on Nov. 2nd and lasted every day about 10 days and then I had no problems for about 3 weeks. Now it came back this past week. Doctor doesn't think it's diverticulitis. His diagnosis was made over the phone. My question is if this is cancer would it be every day and not go away for a few weeks like it did?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2014, 05:52 PM   #2
    bmlant
    (male)

bmlant HB User
    Smile Re: Cancer?

I have a friend who was dignosed with bowel cancer.They operated but found the cancer had spread to her other organs and there was nothing they could do to save her.She did not give up,but went on a very strict diet,as the cancer cure of Dr Eva Hill did advise.Mainly fresh untreated water,fresh raw vegetables and garlic.After 6 months of this diet they could not find any trace of cancer.That was 30 years ago,and she is alive today.I am a firm believer in natural cures,after seeing that.So,that would be my advice to anyone who has,or think they have cancer.May not work with everyone,but is far better than the alternative,chemo or radio therapy

Closed Thread