It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Breast Message Board

• Afraid and waiting

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-20-2019, 08:28 AM   #1
    CRoot530
    (female)

CRoot530 HB User
    Afraid and waiting

So Iíve noticed breast changes over the last 2 weeks... left breast has increased a full cup size was 38C now have to wear 42 D just to fit L breast without pain. There is also scaling skin to nipple, patchy redness to left breast, more prominent veins, and dimpling. So yeah complete typical symptoms. My GP ordered stat diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound. Scheduled for tomorrow but that doesnít mean Iím not frightened today. What are the odds of it being cancer? To my knowledge there is no history of breast CA in my family.
    I wonder if the schedulers realize the torment someone goes through having ďto waitĒ for testing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2019, 01:29 PM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: Afraid and waiting

thank goodness you are only having to wait and worry one day prior to your test! Please come back and update us! If it's anything you caught it early, please don't worry

Old 06-20-2019, 08:22 PM   #3
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Afraid and waiting

Hi. I am sorry you are going through this...its every woman's scariest thing to deal with.

The good news is they will not let you leave tomorrow until a doctor reads your films and you will know soon enough if you need to see any other doctors or what is happening.

Say prayers tonight- and Ill send some your way too... please let us know how you are.
    Hugs.

Reply Reply