It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

Worried!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #1
funnydaysahead
(female)

funnydaysahead HB User
Worried!

I want to start off with I have an appt this Wednesday. I've been having pressure in my pelvis for about 3 months. It felt a lot like braxton hicks contractions. It would randomly happen but it has gotten worse now it's constant all day. Feels like theres a bowling ball in my lower abdomen all day.It gets worse when I'm active.The past week my whole stomach has started to bloat up to the point I'm feeling shortness of breath. The past three days I've been exhausted. I have difficulty maintaining my house and taking care of my children. I want to stay in bed all day. About five years ago I had a complex cyst that had to be observed for awhile by ultrasound they said it wasn't a concern. This with my symptoms are making me concerned. I'm just wondering if anyone has any words of wisdom, encouragement or advice? Maybe you've experienced the same.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2015, 09:45 AM   #2
STLouisgal
Senior Veteran
(female)

STLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB UserSTLouisgal HB User
Re: Worried!

It can be difficult to diagnose the cause of pelvic pain. Women tend to assume it is gynecological but it could be gastrointestinal. When I had a large ovarian cyst, the pain came on rather suddenly and was unrelenting for a day and then calmed down. But my abdomen was bloated and I gained a few pounds. But it is no wonder because the cyst was 9.5cm (about the size of a grapefruit).

Let us know what you find out at your appointment on Wednesday.

Old 09-14-2015, 01:44 PM   #3
busymommy
Inactive
(female)

busymommy HB Userbusymommy HB Userbusymommy HB User
Re: Worried!

How are you doing?

Closed Thread