It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

My story and I'm afraid :/

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #1
Je55ica
(female)

Je55ica HB User
My story and I'm afraid :/

Little back story - I'll make it quick. In 2005 dx with abnoral cells and had a colposcopy that showed nothing other than I had HPV. Didn't think much of it and went on with life. For a few years everything was going well. But the past 2 years have been terrible.
SYMPTOMS - Foul odor that was attributed to BV but the treatment they gave me never went away.
Bleeding at times a lady shouldnt be bleeding.. after sex, after using the toilet, or no reason at all. Some bad cramping as of late. I usually don't have cramps.

I moved and got a new doc. I had an abnormal pap there in 2013. They did nothing. I tell them all of this is going on still nothing. This year at my 16 pap he swabs and I go home. I find out in a week I have abmormal cells and I need a colposcopy. No big deal.

So I get there and he before we get started I'll go ahead and let you low if I don't see anything I won't take anything. Phew good.
So get in the chair table contraption. Then he's talking to the nurse and areas at 1 and 11 o clock and going an EEC. He uses these green filters .So far this is not what I was expecting I had one before so I thought I Knew. Haha no I did not. It wouldn't stop bleeding he said I have a friable cervix and said that's probably why I'm bleeding during Intercourse. I was able to read what the doctor wrote but nothing back from the labs. In his notes he (No lesions visible on cervix prior to exam with colposcope. Scant discharge noted. wet prep collected. Vinegar applied to cervix with acetowhite areas noted at 11 and 1 oclock. Same area with abnormal uptake of lugols. Adequate
colposcopy with Transition zone visualized. Biopsies done and ecc. Made
hemostatic with monselsand pressure as well as silver nitrate. Pt tolerated
procedure well. I'm worried what do you ladies think??

Last edited by Je55ica; 11-19-2016 at 08:56 PM.

The following user gives a hug of support to Je55ica:
Froodie (11-20-2016)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread