It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

• Fear of ovarian cancer crying everyday

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-03-2017, 01:52 AM   #1
    Ghaa
    (female)

Ghaa HB User
    Fear of ovarian cancer crying everyday

Hello, I'm 19 years old female and I'm extremely scared of ovarian cancer and other types of cancers I have health anxiety since October 2016 !! I started developing fear of breast cancer because of right shoulder,hand,neck pain I did tests like blood two-times, X-Ray Two times and Ultrasound for the breasts all normal. !! after the pain started to heal I begin worrying about another type of cancers like skin cancer! Crying everyday checking my skin my moles although I'm at low risk I went to dermatology she told I'm fine it's normal. I was shaking cause I'm scared. after that I googled my symptoms again cause shoulder pain came back again but left side and saw about MS and ALS and I started feeling all the symptoms I was struggling with sleeping and I can't be happy always thinking and reading about diseases. I did Mri I went to neurology he told I'm fine it was normal I did heart tests also. I'm experiencing twitching all over my body. NOW I'm extremely scared of ovarian,colon,cervix cancer cause I have leg pain in both my legs (Claves),gas in my stomach Im scared really scared yesterday I spent the night crying I duno if my mri was for my stomach also but the doctor told me everything is alright I told myself that mri can't show these types of cancers guys give me some advice Im tired and scared I can't go out with my friend I don't feel happy. I saw some cases of ovarian cancer in young patient PLS HELP ME I WANT ADVICE

NOTE: my period is getting lighter than before.

Last edited by Ghaa; 01-03-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2017, 02:05 AM   #2
    Ghaa
    (female)

Ghaa HB User
    Re: Fear of ovarian cancer crying everyday

I saw a girl that said she had swelling legs Im really scared I'm crying while writing this ..

Old 01-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #3
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

You need to see a good psychologist who can help you with these anxiety issues. You are healthy and need to come to terms with this. Ask you doctor for a referral to someone who handles these issues.

Old 01-09-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
    Ghaa
    (female)

Ghaa HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
    You need to see a good psychologist who can help you with these anxiety issues. You are healthy and need to come to terms with this. Ask you doctor for a referral to someone who handles these issues.

Thank you I'm really suffering with this anxiety issues

The following user gives a hug of support to Ghaa:
    Titchou (01-10-2017)
    Old 01-09-2017, 10:19 AM   #5
    sgtgrl
    (female)

sgtgrl HB User

I understand your fears but you need to get some help with your anxiety. You have posted in many boards about many different ailments. I think it's clear that you are suffering with severe hypochondria and anxiety. You need to let your doctor know about your irrational fears so they may better understand you and get you the help that you need. I myself suffer with both anxiety and hypochondria and I realize that my fears were becoming all consuming and that is when I went and saw a therapist who really helped me. You need to get this under control. You are so young and you are wasting so much time on this you are not living your life. Please, get help

Old 01-13-2017, 05:14 AM   #6
    Ghaa
    (female)

Ghaa HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sgtgrl View Post
    I understand your fears but you need to get some help with your anxiety. You have posted in many boards about many different ailments. I think it's clear that you are suffering with severe hypochondria and anxiety. You need to let your doctor know about your irrational fears so they may better understand you and get you the help that you need. I myself suffer with both anxiety and hypochondria and I realize that my fears were becoming all consuming and that is when I went and saw a therapist who really helped me. You need to get this under control. You are so young and you are wasting so much time on this you are not living your life. Please, get help
    Hello sgtgrl
    Thank you for replying to me. I appreciate your help I posted a thread in the anxiety section pls try to read it if you have time.

Closed Thread

Tags
    ovarian cancer