It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

CIN3 results from LEEP & ECC & margins not clear

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2017, 10:47 PM   #1
Wyattsmama
(female)

Wyattsmama HB User
CIN3 results from LEEP & ECC & margins not clear

My doctor is still saying it is not cancer yet... but is scheduling me for a cold knife cone biopsy ASAP. This will now be my fourth procedure in one years time as of next month. I know my doctor is taking these gradual steps because we haven't concluded it is cancer and I am only 27, but I am exhausted. And everything I read on these forums about ladies having similar severe dysplasia on their cervix AND endocervically with unclear margins, their doctors immediately recommend hysterectomy. I know I am young but I have my one son already and I would rather have a long life and my health for him than take another year figuring this out while this all progresses and I continue to constantly wait and go through these procedures, as minor as they may be, that still kick my *** and take awhile for my body to recover from just to have another one done shortly after. I guess my biggest question is: has anyone here had similar results and NOT had a hysterectomy within a 3 to 5 year time from receiving the results? I just need a reason to keep fighting to keep something I'm not sure is even worth fighting for.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply