It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

How fast does OC grow? 3wk wait for appt ...

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 12:13 PM   #1
Lauren19
(female)

Lauren19 HB User
How fast does OC grow? 3wk wait for appt ...

I feel guilty being so afraid when there are people on these boards dealing with much more serious situations than mine, but I am having crippling anxiety right now and have found a lot of help here.

I have a complex cyst, filled with blood & debris, 5cm, CA-125 is only 13.9, but I have been experiencing pain in my right ovary for 16 months, numbness in my right foot, and pins-and-needles in my right leg.

My gynecologist feels it is very likely to be benign, and said it if is cancer, it is definitely very very early. She is sending me to a gyno-oncologist for a second opinion, simply because the pain/numbness is a bit worrying. The earliest appointment I can get is June 11th (almost 3 weeks away).

Let's say it is cancer, hopefully Stage 1. What are the chances it could progress to something more in the next 3 weeks?

I don't know how I'm going to make it that long without losing my mind, and I have this horrible vision of cancer growing inside me every moment.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2018, 11:04 AM   #2
MEC44
(female)

MEC44 HB User
Re: How fast does OC grow? 3wk wait for appt...

Hello! Was reading your posts and am going through something similar as far as unexplained pain. How did your appt with the gyno/oncologist go?

Reply Reply