It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

• Symptoms of Cervical Cancer??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-17-2004, 08:50 AM   #1
    LaurieCrochets
    (female)

LaurieCrochets HB User
    Symptoms of Cervical Cancer??

Hi,
    Anyone have symptoms of cervical cancer before they were diagnosed?? Just wondering because I have had severely excrutiating right sided pain, in the front and the back, going down my leg. I have been unable to walk upright, my right leg has gone entirely numb at times, and severe burning in my big toe and the arch of my foot. I have learned the burning means if I don't shift positions, my leg will go numb. I had an MRI of the hips/pelvis. The Neurosurgeon I saw, (because the Dr's thought this was a back problem, and I won't go into all the details of the unnecessary treatment for it), thought that I had 'Aseptic Necrosis' of the hip. The MRI found:
    1. A 12mm focal area of fatty infiltration identified involving the right ischium.
    2. Mild prominence of the uterine endometrium, which may correspond to pending or ongoing menses. (I get the Depo-Provera shot for BC).
    3. Several small bilateral pelvic chain lymph nodes. These may relate to infectious/inflammatory process (age indeterminate). Recommend GYN follow-up.
    So, everything I look up online 'all' points to Cervical Cancer. If so, this has happened 'very' fast. I had my last pap in the spring.
    So what does anyone think??
    Thanks much!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread