It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

• no period after leep?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-23-2004, 09:36 AM   #1
    ktdid
    (female)

ktdid HB User
    no period after leep?

Hi, just a quick question. I had my leep done on nov 2 (this was my second leep, for Cin III, my first leep was done in april) I had my period once ( in november ) since my leep, normal and on time. I was due for my period 12 days ago.... And I know for a fact I can't be pregnant, I haven't had sex since before the leep..... So should I be worried that I am 12 days late???
    thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2004, 07:34 PM   #2
    ktdid
    (female)

ktdid HB User
    Re: no period after leep?

I just wanted to bump this up, still hoping for some input.....thanks

Old 12-27-2004, 08:40 PM   #3
    cocoeyes
    Veteran
    (female)

cocoeyes HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ktdid
    I just wanted to bump this up, still hoping for some input.....thanks

Why is it that you had another leep within' a year?

It may just be your hormones adjusting from the leep or the stress from worrying.

Don't worry it will come... If you get too worried it never hurts to take a pregnancy test though.

Old 12-29-2004, 06:58 PM   #4
    ktdid
    (female)

ktdid HB User

as for the reason i had another leep within a year..... i had my first leep cone at the end of april for cin III, then i went for my follow up pap and colp in september, which showed cin III again. so i had my next leep cone on nov 2nd. the pathology results showed cinIII/carcinoma in situ still. and the margins were not clear.... so i now just have to wait until my next followup pap and colpo in feb and pray its gone..... such a pain isn't it.

Old 12-30-2004, 08:01 AM   #5
    Julie02
    (male)

Julie02 HB User

Did you call your gyn on this matter? Sometimes if you are very very stressed your period can stop. This happened to a girl i went to school with. Let us know what your gyn says.

Closed Thread