It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

• period after leep

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #1
    lindsey0818

lindsey0818 HB User
    Question period after leep

Hello all I have a quick question. I had a leep done 2 wks and a few days ago and I was wondering if it could possible mess with my periods? I dont think it can but I am bc pills and normally regular. I did miss a few pills this month but I am usually on my period now and it is not here. I am having some pain in my lower stomach too, it feels like I have been doing situps but I haven't been doing anything strenous due to my leep. Any advice please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2005, 05:24 AM   #2
    tpagm
    (female)

tpagm HB User
    Re: period after leep

I recently had a leep as well and I am also on the pill. I just had my first period after the leep and I did experience the cramps in my stomach the day before I got my period. Mind you I never get cramps. I did get my period one day early and it was normal. I have read on here that some people have had an awful period after their leep thank goodness that didn't happen. But if you read some posts some people have had a really long period. But I was completely normal. I hope this helps. I think it just depends on the person.

Old 04-28-2005, 07:50 AM   #3
    aussie22
    (female)

aussie22 HB User
    Re: period after leep

Yeah, after my LEEP I had a longer period than normal, and also a bit heavier... but besides that, no cramps!

Closed Thread