HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/cancer-cervical-ovarian/)
-   -   adenocarcinoma in situ -- cone biopsy (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/cancer-cervical-ovarian/661707-adenocarcinoma-situ-cone-biopsy.html)

luvbug412 02-24-2009 01:33 PM

Re: Best wishes Zoe96!!!

I second Elizabeth's thoughts!!!! Clean happy healthy thoughts coming your way!!!!

zoe96 02-24-2009 04:32 PM

Thanks so much ladies!! That's very sweet of you. I will post an update as soon as possible....I am soooo ready to get this over with!!

Elizabeth1975 02-24-2009 04:41 PM

Can't wait to hear how it goes. Please try to enjoy some of your down time!

Alix76 02-24-2009 05:32 PM

Thinking of you hun.
Still don't have my results yet but I'm hoping for a positive (good) outcome for you and I both.
Let us know how you go.
Lots of love & hugs.
xxxx

JessicainCanada 02-24-2009 05:59 PM

Happy, healthy thoughts to you!!!!!....I will be thinking of you tonight and tommorow!. I'm so glad you have been a part of my ordeal and been there for me!......Go get em!

~Jess

LilyL21 02-24-2009 06:06 PM

Of course I will have you in my thoughts as well. Everything will go perfectly. I can feel it. :)

After you've had your rest, please make sure to check in with us and let know how you are doing!

Pickle Eyes 02-24-2009 06:43 PM

Zoe, I've already written to you, but wanted to chime in with the well wishes!

You are surrounded by angels. Let them protect you and guard you. Then let them pour blessings upon you!

Many prayers are said for you, my dear lady!

zoe96 02-27-2009 10:08 AM

Re: adenocarcinoma in situ -- cone biopsy

Hi ladies!!

I will post a better reply later explaining my trachelectomy, but I wanted to let you all know that I am home from the hospital and am doing very well!! I have to wait about a week for final pathology, but according to my doctor the check of the sentinel nodes was negative, and I had a clear margin -- but he went back and took a little extra just to make sure, so he says I am just fine. My surgery ended up being a little over six hours, but he was able to reattach all of the arteries, blood vessels and nerves, which I guess doesn't always happen, so apparently I am very VERY lucky!!

I was released from the hospital a little less than 24 hours after waking up from surgery, and did have to go home with a catheter, which I will have for a week. Pain is very minimal (except for gas pain from anesthesia & positioning -- more on that later!!), and I feel even better after having come home and walking around. I am actually more comfortable standing/sitting straight up than I am laying down!

Thanks so much to all of your sweeties who have sent me so many good wishes. They must have worked, because I could not have asked for a better result!!!!

Elizabeth1975 02-27-2009 10:27 AM

Re: adenocarcinoma in situ -- cone biopsy

Yay! Yay! Yay! So glad to hear that everything went AND is going well!!!

Thank you for posting so soon -- I kept wondering how everything had gone with you. I think you've put a lot of our minds at ease!

Can't wait to hear more later.

zoe96 02-27-2009 11:03 AM

Hi ladies --

Thanks so much for all of your well wishes -- they must have worked because I had a GREAT result from my trach! I posted under the thread I started (adenocarcinoma in situ -- cone biopsy), and will post a more detailed response later. Thanks so much for all of the support....I am very touched at your kindness!!!

((hugs))