It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

• New and nervous

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #16
    TLIMS
    (female)

TLIMS HB User
    Re: New and nervous

Quote:
    Originally Posted by oldfashiongirl View Post
    I think most of us would agree that the only reason we sound brave is because the procedures have already been done. Trust me, the two weeks prior to my LEEP I was a nervous wreck. The only way I even got through it was with a high dose of anti-anxiety meds plus pain killers the doctor prescribed. But, it turned out that the LEEP wasn't anywhere close to as bad as I had imagined it would be (but that could have also been thanks to the drugs!) - you will do fine!
    I'll be okay because I'm going to be twilighting and clueless as to what's going on.
    I feel like a big baby now as it seems so much of what I feared is over..I pretty much knew the results, having a doctor that understood my fears and putting me at ease was the biggest help. Having her offer the OR was awesome.

I hope I don't stress leading up to it. I think I'll be busy getting the gardens and house near perfect so I can just rest and recoup in peace. I have read some very encouraging stories here and it makes what I'm going through seem, I don't know the right words..not trivial, but maybe easier.
    I think as women we all need to be good to ourselves..and each other. This place has been a tremendous help and the knowledge and wisdom here is second to none. Thanks ladies!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread