It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

7 months post leep STILL bleeding

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #1
Leepissues
(female)

Leepissues HB User
Question 7 months post leep STILL bleeding

There was a period of a week or two right after my leep where I didn't bleed. and since then I have been bleeding on and off. I always bleed during sex/after since my leep. Yes, I waited the appropriate time before I could have sex again. Also, I experience only what I can describe as a "twinge" feeling in my ovaries? I'm not really sure if I'm feeling my ovaries so let's say uterus. This twinge sensation happens every once in a while. It's not painful but a twinge feeling...or a stitch feeling. I've tried to explain it to my doctors and they have no idea. Then again they don't have vaginas. It'll happen like once a day, maybe twice, and sometimes I'll go through a day without experiencing it. But it has been happening since the surgery. Ugh, I am so alone on this one....

I have never had a regular menstruation in my life. I get my period 1-2 a year. More recently I am bleeding EVERY day in the past two months. Just moderate- heavy spotting but nothing that would require a pad or tampon. I wake up bloody too. It's a thinner blood. What is wrong with me? I have been bleeding this whole time since the leep. Some days a tiny, unnoticeable spot, other days enough to warrant throwing panties out. I feel like this is happening to no one else..

I haven't gone back to my doctor because I have no health insurance and have been trying to wait it out. I really don't want another colopscopy....It was incredibly painful and I cried- it hurt more than the leep itself. The leep itself was practically painless. My doctor told me I was cleared of cancer cells at the time. I am seeking some guidance...Sorry this is such a rant.

Last edited by Leepissues; 01-09-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
Erie0385
Veteran
(female)

Erie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB UserErie0385 HB User
Re: 7 months post leep STILL bleeding

I'm so sorry your still dealing with this. Bleeding for that long could signal something serious is going on. It might not, but I think you should definitely try and get in to see the dr. Is there any way you could talk to the office about being self pay, and see if they could discount because of that? Or is there a clinic or planned parenthood you could visit? That your not bleeding a lot is probably a better sign, but if I were you, I'd get it checked out ASAP. After all 3 of my LEEP's I've never had it change my period like that.
Good luck and if you have more questions please feel free to ask.
12/2012 Arthroscopy, impingement removed with Brostrom-Evans procedure

Closed Thread

Tags
bleeding, cervical cancer, issues, leep