It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Colon Message Board

Baffling Symptoms

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2016, 11:44 PM   #1
diddy
(male)

diddy HB User
Baffling Symptoms

So a year ago I went to doctor to get a scan done on my back because of weird back pain I'd be having in thoracic region seemingly unrelated to any injury. They took X-ray of my chest area and noticed nothing except the doctor strangely felt my stomach may have a gastric outlet obstruction and sent me for a CT scan of abdomen - which ruled out any sort of obstruction. They drew blood. Seemed normal. Ok. One year later my back pain has come and gone and returned in same general thoracic area. I've also been noticing pain in the tailbone area (also unrelated to injury) particularly after sitting for a period. I felt it may have been from slouching while driving so I've corrected that and the pain has still persisted. It's gotten to point where I almost have to angle my body to sit on either cheek to lessen it. This has been lasting well over month now. I looked online and noticed a few people have noted this tailbone pain with colon cancer. I have been checking my stools and notice no blood in toilet but do on occasion notice a tiny bit of blood on the TP. My stools seem to be generally normal I guess. Sometimes narrow but not super. Usually soft-ish and basically always light brown. Another symptom I sometimes deal with is strange shortness of breath for no reason. Not gasping for air but a feeling that I'm not getting sufficient oxygen even while sitting. I'm wondering if all this stuff is connected. Something definitely feels wrong. I haven't been feeling great for over a year. Run down. Some days worse than others. Not sure where to turn next. If I had lung cancer I imagine that would show on the chest X-ray I had a year ago? If I had colon cancer I imagine that would probably be indicated on the stomach CT scan? Any idea where I should go next? Something definitely is not right with me. Looking for answers or suggestions. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2016, 11:47 PM   #2
diddy
(male)

diddy HB User
Re: Baffling Symptoms

By the way im a 38 yr old male in average shape with a diet that could be better but I do supplement with a slew of daily vitamins.

Reply Reply