It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Kidney Message Board

pain 10yrs after kidney removed, RCC

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
indnbill
(male)

indnbill HB User
pain 10yrs after kidney removed, RCC

2005 I had right kidney removed..RCC. found in feb. went from size of pea,to orange by june. Surgery went fine, but left with a 12inch scar that crossed a old scar from ruptured spleen lasserated liver surgery in 1985. problem is pain issues along upper right abb scar from kidney surgery. I even get swelling that goes round side and now I have back pain that I never had. I've had no luck with pain meds, nerve and musscle relakers. My doc just diagnosed it as non repairable scar tissue and told no surgen would touch it because its sensitive area. Its been almost ten yrs with no help and no work because of dibilating abb and bak pain. I have been a chef for 20+yrs and cant work and so far no dissability.....tired of pain and not being...believed of my pain. Any ideas or suggestion or comments would b nice. thnk u.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread