It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Lung Message Board

• Almost 3 weeks have passed

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-29-2003, 11:51 AM   #1
    babbles

babbles HB User
    Unhappy Almost 3 weeks have passed

It has been almost 3 weeks since I lost my sister. I came back to this post because only you can understand what I am going thru. I was ok for my first week back to work but now I find I am crying almost daily. Little things remind me of Trish. Things she and I did so often together. I have gone to my brother-in-law's to see the kids. They are doing ok. I took some or her things because her husband could not handle going thru them. I am not sure I can either. I know I need to let go but for some reason I can't completely. I wear her earings, I keep a picture of her in my wallet with the memorial folder from ther service and I keep going over the last few days of her life. Every detail is etched into my mind. I keep telling her I won't die in vain. I am going to a class to quit smoking. But...I can't believe she is no longer here. She is just a bag of ashes and I can't come to grips with her. Does anyone else feel this bad. I'm sorry ofcourse you do. My heart goes to Cheryl I see what you must be going thru in my brother-in-law. He told me he had to take off is wedding ring because he was obsessing. I hope both of you will find a way thru the pain. I hope I do to..it just seems to cloudy at this time to do so. Love to all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-29-2003, 12:01 PM   #2
    babbles

babbles HB User
    I meant to say above "I won't let her die in vain."

Old 07-30-2003, 04:39 PM   #3
    littletinkerbell

littletinkerbell HB User
    Hi babbles
    I know what you are going through. It's been 5 months now since my dad passed and i was strong at the begining but i am now going to pieces. I cry all the time i keep remembering my dads last days and i cry even more. My mum wont talk to anyone she has locked herself away it's to upsetting for her on top of that she lost her and my dads beloved dog today too she had to be put to sleep so now my mums mouring her two losses when is things going to get easier i feel i have lost my two parents. I think of you what you are going through aswell people say it will get get easier and i do believe that just not at this moment we should be proud that we have got this far and there is hope babbles as there are a lot of people here that have come through the worse also. I will be thinking of you babbles as you battle through your pain also. I pray we will make it. Take care..

Cheryl i pray for you also i see my mums pain and a feel for you..
    maggie

Closed Thread