It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Oral Message Board

Pain in the front right side of neck next to food pipe. Worried if it's cancer

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
Saby123
(female)

Saby123 HB User
Pain in the front right side of neck next to food pipe. Worried if it's cancer

Hello
For the past 2 months I am having pain in front right side of my throat just next to the food pipe.Doctor had a doubt of thyroid so I had a blood test and thyroid scan and both were normal. I have low vitamin D. She gave me certain medicines but it dint work. The pain has spread to my ear and behind the ear and neck. she gave me medicine for acid reflux as the symptoms show. But now I even have a little burning sensation in my mouth everything at the right side.
I am very scared as I read various articles on the net which shows way to cancer. Please help me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2016, 12:02 PM   #2
Zachreb1
(male)

Zachreb1 HB User
Re: Pain in the front right side of neck next to food pipe. Worried if it's cancer

I suspect because it's been six months since your post that you have a clearer picture of what's been bothering you. I am replying because the symptoms you described were the same for me and I ended up with a tumor under my tongue that was in the HPV. I had radiation and it was cured… For now. I'd be interested to know how you made out over the last six months

Reply Reply