It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Oral Message Board

Wisdom Tooth Extraction Sites - White Holes

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
zach78
(male)

zach78 HB User
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Sites - White Holes

Two months ago, during a bout of extreme anxiety and insomnia, I was in the habit on chain-smoking. During this time, my tongue swelled up severely. I couldn't taste much of anything, it hurt constantly and excruciatingly, and white sores grew all over. On top of that, holes opened up, and became very painful, where my wisdom teeth were extracted.

I saw the dentist and she was not too concerned, stating that it must have been irritation, and that it would go away. My tongue healed up, stopped hurting, and all the white sores wen't away.

Yet, at the wisdom teeth extraction sites, the holes have closed up quite a bit, but they are still there. Also, there are slight white spots there from time to time. Those areas no longer hurt but I am concerned that it might be cancerous.

For the past few days I have been having some jaw pain. This is making me concerned that cancer might be spreading? Soon I will be seeing the dentist. She did say that she didn't think it was cancer, but that I could see an oral surgeon.

I cannot afford an oral surgeon. Also, my health in other areas is so poor, that I am certain I could not survive oral cancer treatment. Your thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread