It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board

Husband with stage 4 pancreatic is throwing up dark bile

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2016, 08:35 AM   #1
Whippled12
(female)

Whippled12 HB User
Husband with stage 4 pancreatic is throwing up dark bile

My husband was diagnosed end of august with stage 4 pancreatic cancer and was given maximum 6 months. He has a bad cough (its in his lungs), losing weight, stomach pain, getting fatigued quickly. In the last week his appetite has been getting less and less. Yesterday morning he woke up and threw up what looked like dark bile. Again this morning it happened. Does anyone know what this would mean. He got a whipple back in 2012 so has no bile duct. My worry is that this means something is starting to stop working. He is still functioning fairly well but I hear alot about when the the downhill spiral starts it happens quickly but what does quickly mean. A month? A week? A couple of days? I understand each persons experience is different but I would appreciated anything you can share that would help prepare us for whats to come.
Thank you and my prayers go out to everyone who is going through either themselves or a loved one with cancer.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: Whippled12
sweetpotato13 (12-19-2016),Titchou (12-19-2016)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply