It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board

Unwell,Worried and no insurance,

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2016, 09:05 PM   #1
Jd6
(male)

Jd6 HB User
Unwell,Worried and no insurance,

Hi, I'm 31 year old male who's been feeling generally unwell for the past 3 months. My symptoms started about 3 months ago with abdominal gas and gurgling on the upper left quadrant which I didn't think anything of.. Then a month later I started noticing that my stools were floating and smelled different and ever since I kept track of it and no change. This was back in October.. And I've been having back pain on the left side unde my ribs, where I feel uncomfortable sitting down and lying on my left side. And then November 25th I noticed that the left back pain has not gone away with no matter how much I rested it. Went to a walk in clinic which prescribed me 800mg ibuprofen and something for dyspepsia. I'm just really worried since I have no medical insurance and I'm worrying myself that it's affecting me at work coz of how long I have been feeling unwell.

Symptoms I have are:

Left mid back pain (feels like it's inside) something I can't touch to make feel better. Hasn't gone away since 1 whole month

Excessive burping and passing gas for 3 months

Gurgling sounds on upper left quadrant on stomach for 3 months

Floating smelly stools. 3 months

And feeling like what you feel when you're hungry even tho I have just ate. 3 months

I can also press on my stomach and the gas would move around.

Anyways, thank you guys for your time and I wish you guys would take the time to help me on what you think i could have and what to tell the doc.

Happy holidays everyone and God bless you all!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
cancer, pancreatic cancer