It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board

Strange symptoms

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2017, 11:15 AM   #1
Kcrowl19975
(male)

Kcrowl19975 HB User
Strange symptoms

Hi everyone this is my first post but I am worried about some symptoms I have had in that's month i haven't had any diarrhea but sometimes I have loose stools I also notice a tiny bit of fat film on top of the water but the stool does not float and they also contain a lot of bile but are still brown with a little green it and I am not eating anything that would cause it to be green which makes me think it is its or something causing food to move too quick I have not had any pain or weight loss but this morning my stool did not have any fat in it at all and it was solid and sausage like in texture and also my stomach is growling more than it usually does and I don't seem to have a lot of gas but it does not stink and I was wondering if anyone has an idea as to what this is I also had blood tests done and an abdominal xray which was clear the only concern i had was my lipaise level was 8 the first time but then went back up to 24 I don't know what this means but this is the main reason I am posting this to see if I am not alone with these symptoms I have also been really stressed lately which I believe is making the symptoms worse

Last edited by Kcrowl19975; 03-04-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply