It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board

liver pain?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2017, 03:50 AM   #1
Janus3121
(male)

Janus3121 HB User
liver pain?

I have been battling fatty liver disease for a number of years,

recent blood tests show reduce liver enzymes have come down, and I have managed to lose weight, positive signs

but, I keep getting this right flank pain, is like a dull ache, and then at times, I get a sharp acute shooting pain which can run through to stomach

after MRI scan on liver, results show I have small, multiple cysts, but consultant said this could be hereditary

endoscopy inspection down throat showed slight stomach irritation, but nothing else

the pain has got worse, more frequent, is almost there all the time now,

I was in emergency room at hospital on Monday, nearly passed out at work, sweaty , blood was drained from face (as described by colleagues), tight chest, increased pulse,

ECG and blood pressure tests were ok at the time the paramedic took them, some 45 minutes after my first symptoms, first aider had settled me down fair bit by the time he arrived,

bloods at hospital showed a viral infection, ( I do not have hepatitis),

blood sugar was ok,

I have been feeling worse recently, more light headiness, pains in chest

I have also developed GERD, which may explain the chest pains too, they are brief, but shooting from middle of chest to left hand side,

think some of this could be vagus nerve stimulation (relating to the GERD), I had large polyp taken out of colon last December, and ever since I have been not feeling that well,

this right flank pain is becoming more debilitating, and obstructive to my daily life,

I feel at loss with the doctors now, not sure where to go, when they do bloods all seems in normal range at that time (apart from liver enzymes),

is this just an unhappy liver + GERD, or something else going on ?

can anyone please shed some light, have you had similar symptoms

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2017, 04:07 AM   #2
Costaliving
(male)

Costaliving HB UserCostaliving HB UserCostaliving HB User
Re: liver pain?

Hey Janus3121,
That is a sure sign of gallbladder stones causing the right flank pain. when the stones build up they also cause viral infections.
A lot of times even under ultra sounds and such doctors won't see certain types of stones because they are not calcified yet hence alluding the x-rays.
Check this book out ... it's a short read and will easily describe your dilemma to a T.
The Amazing Liver Gallbladder Flush (poor title but VERY informative)

I wish you all the best,

Jeff

Old 08-16-2017, 04:30 AM   #3
Janus3121
(male)

Janus3121 HB User
Re: liver pain?

Hi Jeff

thanks for reply

have ordered book, I always felt it could be gall bladder related and these scans , tests are missing something,

I have ordered on kindle, will start reading today,

will let you know how I go,

Reply Reply