It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Pancreatic & Liver Message Board

• pancreas cancer/escozul???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
    missjacky
    (female)

missjacky HB User
    pancreas cancer/escozul???

I just don't know what to think and need to know if anybody tried this.

My sister was diagnosed in April with pancreatic cancer (1cm by 3cm) with two small dots on her liver. The doctors told her she only had a few months, we were all devastated. My sister lives in Canada and I live in Florida. She is only 55 years old and was full of life. She is on pain killers and activant (french) which makes her drowsy. I flew to Canada in April when I found out and she was in a lot of pain and could not sleep very well at all; she is eating like a mouse and was down to 115 from 145 lbs when she was healthy.

She had a Dr. appointment on July 24 and the cancer grew one centimeter around and the doctor stopped the chemo treatment which she only had a few because her white cell count were always too low so they said it did not help her. On July 31 I flew back to Canada to visit with her and she is looking very skinny (down to 99 lbs) but she heard about this treatment from Cuba called Escozul.

I read about it and was very suspicious but my sister believed in it so much that I could not bring myself to tell her anything to bring her down, I did tell her I did not want her to go there because of her health but the Doctors in Cuba told her they wanted to see her for the first time and to bring all documents from the doctors in Canada and cat scan etc....

I spent the week with her and left on Friday and my sister and her husband were flying out to Havana Cuba on Saturday for one week to get this blue scorpion venom that is suppose to help cancer patients, this is her last hope. The website claim that it is free but the cost of going there was expensive and I found out they did give the doctors money. I hate to think that this is a scam but I just don't believe in it, my sister has been taking it for two weeks now and she has more energy but I believe it is the faith and the believe in this product. She went to the doctor again last Friday and was in shock they told her she was down to 95lbs. She just bought a scale and wants to return it as she thinks it is defective.

Has anyone heard of this or knows of anybody that has taken this ascozul? it has given my sister hope but I fear that once she realize this is not really helping her she will take it very hard, I guess what I am saying is once she realize this cancer is not going to stop growing as she is expecting by taking this venom, it will be very hard on her. She does not want to leave us. We love her very much and I thank god she has 3 other sisters there that are looking after her and she also has 5 brothers.

My sisters have mix feeling about this venom but this is something my sister wanted to do but I want to know if this is a scam or not. I will keep you posted on what is happening with her and thank you for reading about my situation, I feel really bad that I am so far away, I am going back in November before winter.

Last edited by moderator2; 08-22-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: posted disallowed website(s) - please read the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #2
    roman75
    (male)

roman75 HB User
    Re: pancreas cancer/escozul???

I would contact Dr Robert Wickman in Quito Ecuador immediately.
    My father is there now being treated for stage 4 prostate cancer having spread to bone and pancreas.At the start of 4th week of treatment his cancer is almost gone.He has treated many people here where i live in florida.Most were terminal and all are alive and well.
    Good Luck
    Roman

Old 08-23-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
    missjacky
    (female)

missjacky HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roman75 View Post
    I would contact Dr Robert Wickman in Quito Ecuador immediately.
    My father is there now being treated for stage 4 prostate cancer having spread to bone and pancreas.At the start of 4th week of treatment his cancer is almost gone.He has treated many people here where i live in florida.Most were terminal and all are alive and well.
    Good Luck
    Roman
    Can you please tell me what are the treatment? How is that possible with pancreatic cancer? It is so aggressive.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #4
    roman75
    (male)

roman75 HB User

Hi

Dr Wickman uses 10 or 12 different natural modalities The treatment lasts up to 6 weeks for most people.He has been doing this for almost 47 years.He has a very high success rate dealing with all stages and all cancers. My information comes from 1st hand knowledge of people who have been treated.As i said my father is there now and doing very well.
    Roman

Last edited by moderator2; 08-23-2009 at 10:05 AM.

Old 08-24-2009, 05:34 AM   #5
    missjacky
    (female)

missjacky HB User

Roman,
    I am sorry to hear about your father. I wrote this post to mainly find out about escozul and if it was real. I never thought that there was possibly another cure for the deadly desease. I have seach about this doctor on google and have found a lot of information. It does not say anything about the cost.
    I will keep on researching and may email this doctor, this would be a long trip for her and there are always risk, I need to talk with my other sisters before I go any further but thank you for this information.

Jacky

Closed Thread