It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Rectal & Anal Message Board

Scared of cancer

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2015, 12:49 PM   #1
hl099
(female)

hl099 HB User
Scared of cancer

I have had what I will call an anal skin tag for at least 3-4 years. It hasn't changed in the last couple years. I also have 2 open pilonidal sinuses (I think) open. They do not cause me any trouble so I don't worry about them. ON top of that, I have chronic thin, loose stools, but I've had that ever since starting on Metformin a couple years ago, so again, never paid attention. Yesterday I went to the dermatologist for some unrelated bumps, and while I was there, I had her look at the skin tag. She did not confirm or deny that it was one, just said that she didn't want to mess with it because the base is a big bigger than normal and she things there must be something GI related since I had that along with "fissures" along my crack (that is what she called them). Now I'm scared that I've had all these symptoms all along, things I thought were easily explained, and have ignored them for years. I do have an appointment with my GP tomorrow and GI in a few days, but I am freaking out. I have small children and this is just scaring me to death.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2015, 01:25 PM   #2
hl099
(female)

hl099 HB User
Re: Scared of cancer

I should also mention that I have a hard nodule on the inside of my right thigh. Not sure if that is a lymph node area. It is right in between the legs, about 3-4 inches down from my private area. It only hurts if I squeeze it. It is NOT near the creases.

Last edited by hl099; 07-30-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Reply Reply