It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board

Hello my name is Steve. I have been fighting Cancer for about 15 years.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2017, 05:58 AM   #1
Stevo3455
(male)

Stevo3455 HB User
Hello my name is Steve. I have been fighting Cancer for about 15 years.

I have been fighting Cancer for about 15 years. It started out small with some Basil Cell that was frozen or removed with MOHS Surgery. Then last year it started to get complicated. It is still classified as a Squamous Cell bit now it is attacking Muscle, Nerves, and flesh under the skin. I have had two major surgeries since August 2016. First surgery they took everything from the right side of my face. Nerves, muscle, Lymph Nodes, Saliva Gland, Inner Ear. It left me paralyzed on the right side. They used my left Thigh to replace all the muscle, veins, tissues and reconstruct my face. But just two weeks after the surgery the Cancer returned. So back in we went and did the whole procedure again using my right Thigh this time. Three weeks latter it is back.

With not much left to use for reconstruction I was offered a Trial Study were they would infuse me with a Chemo that had another agent called Erbitox. This agent when contacted with light disintegrates. Being that the agent attaches itself to Cancer you only need to get it into your system for a day then in a operation hit it with a Laser to kill just the Cancer. I decided to try this trial'

Well when I went it to receive this infusion things went terribly wrong. I had a reaction to it and now have a Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Record in my chart. I was dead for 13 minutes before they revived me.

So here I sit today. Without that medicine in me they could not continue the treatment. In the past four days my Tumors have grown. I have an appointment to see the same Doctors who were going to do this surgery on Tuesday. They did not mention any other plans. The pain is relentless as any of you with Cancer can understand. My hopes are all gone with the failed attempt. And to top it all off today is my birthday. I am 67.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2017, 07:59 PM   #2
rebecca70
(female)

rebecca70 HB Userrebecca70 HB Userrebecca70 HB Userrebecca70 HB User
Re: Hello my name is Steve. I have been fighting Cancer for about 15 years.

Check out Dr. Gil Lederman who has another seemingly successful cancer treatment. He is in NYC but you can get info on several websites. Definitely worth a look.
Best wishes for a positive outcome.
Rebecca

Reply Reply