It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board

• Bloodroot paste

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-08-2003, 12:28 PM   #1
    Argotist

Argotist HB User
    Bloodroot paste

I have read that bloodroot paste removes skin cancers. Has anyone tried this and if so what happened?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2003, 05:46 PM   #2
    gailmac123
    Inactive

gailmac123 HB User
    that is one of the ingredients in the black salve I used to remove my skin cancer.

Old 01-08-2004, 02:17 PM   #3
    Pigeons

Pigeons HB User
    Re: Bloodroot paste

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Argotist
    I have read that bloodroot paste removes skin cancers. Has anyone tried this and if so what happened?
    I have never tried it, but I know people who have -- and yes, it does remove skin cancers. If you don't know what you're doing, though, you can make a mess. I would try it with a simple BCC on my back or leg, but I'd never try it on my face unless supervised.

Old 04-16-2005, 04:17 PM   #4
    Anivoc

Anivoc HB User

I have used it. It works but it does cause a lot of pain. Additionally depending on where and how large the cancer is, it can be quite scary during the process of killing the tumor and healing. From my personal experience I would compare typical Actenic Keratosis (ACK's) and Basal cell carcinomas(BCC's) as similar to an iceberg, a small portion on top then pyramiding out below the skin. What I'm saying is if you have a 1/8" sore visible, it coulb be a 1/2" or more below. When you treat with these paste you can also discover cancers you didn't know you had...Yikes!

I've had lab confirmed BCC's removed by a dermatologist that came reoccured and then removed them with the bloodroot paste and have them reoccur.. neither method is a 100% guarantee.

For instance I had a documented BCC removed from my forehead via the knife...2 years later it was back with a vengance. I treated it with the paste and several other smaller ones all at one time ( not recommended because of the pain) It knocked out several small ones. All but one of which now after 5 years seems permanently gone. The persistent one came back after @ 1 1/2 years.... not as big but back. This time I did 2 applications over 2 days. Double yikes!!!! on the pain and OMG! when I removed the bandage. Clearly there was a lot more cancer and precancer going on in the general area than I had realized. Scared the double hockey sticks out of me and I swelled up like Quasimoto. A month later I was relatively healed up and I have a pretty nice scar. I have to think that if I had let this cancer into the hands of a dermatologist using Mohs ( which is effective but IMO over invasive), I am certain they would have removed a good 8 square inches of forehead. This would have required a major skin graft and very unpredictable visual results. It has been about 1 year and the scarring is going away and it appears I have kicked the BCC's butt. I am now treating several new ones in other regions on my face, scalp and neck with my own dilluted version of the bloodroot paste. Instead of giving it the one or 2 time super blast of the very reactive paste, I'm giving it a milder multiple treatment . It appears to be having the same attack effect just not so fast or intense and the cancers are slowly shrinking and dieing. I'm in my 2nd week and I'll keep applying this "Tincture" until I don't get a reaction any more. I apply the tincture, let it set for a few minutes then dilute the area with aloe vera gel. I then use some antibiotic ointment and cover the area with a bandage. I repeat each morning after I shower with the bandages off. As far as scaring I know letting the wounds get wet is not the best way to handle them but it helps remove the dead tissue before I reapply so that's what I'm doing.

{removed} The skin cancer on my right forehead was the one that was clinically indentified as a BCC and was surgically removed and came back. The others were unofficialy determined to also be BCC's by the same dermatologist but with out the pathology report can't be officialy called BCC's ( I'm 99.99% certain they all were)

Last but not least...I can't express strongly enough that this stuff hurts when you use it ..but so does surgical removal and stitches. I think for the sake of knowing, you should see a dermatologist to make sure it is not melanoma ( but then again there are plenty of testimonials claiming success over melanoma tumors with bloodroot past too)
    Once identified get some of the paste from one of the online suppliers and before you try it on the known tumor, try it on an area of skin that you are sure is clean. I did a test area on my inside of my arm (the side that doesn't get sun) I placed a dab on my arm and covered it with a bandaid for 24 hours.
    Nothing happened ... but a slight pinking that went away within an hour.
    This test is mainly to show you first hand that this paste will not effect "normal tissue" only sick unhealthy tissue reacts.
    On the contrary when I put it on an area with cancer.. within seconds the doo doo hits the fan and you know something is happening.

To all of you looking for a alternative solution do your own due dilligence. G-o-o-g-l-e (Healthboards is censoring that search engine name?) your butt off for a few days seaching terms like Bloodroot paste, Black salve.. you can combine them with words like skin cancer and Cure etc. e.g. "Skin Cancer" "Blood root paste" putting words in quotes gets more refined results.

Educate yourself on the origin of these paste and how our American Indians , ancient healers and Dr. Mohs used them to win the battle of skin cancer...

The FDA and the AMA in their quest to help sometimes do the exact opposite.
    I don't believe there is a medical conspiracy just a bueracracy that is out of control. In the process this is causing a lot of people unecessary pain and suffering and denying "We the people" the right to try alternative treatments on our own choices and accord. Again this paste is not the be all end all but IMO works as well or better than anything else available. before I ever touched the stuff I hunted down several people that had actually used it. I spoke to thm personally. After speaking to so many relieved people I went for well informed beforehand and ended up with satisfactory results and no surprises.

Good Luck!

Last edited by moderator2; 04-25-2005 at 03:02 PM. Reason: please read and follow the posting rules - no links to pictures

Old 04-16-2005, 06:08 PM   #5
    huney11
    (female)

huney11 HB User

I have never heard of this paste before and did a search on it. Is this good to use on any mole to get rid of. That sure would be better then removing them sugically. Does it cause a burning sensation when applied?

Old 04-18-2005, 03:45 PM   #6
    Belle2003
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Belle2003 HB User

I have never used it, but this product must be like an acid that eats away at the living cancer tissue. Since we have nerve endings in this tissue, it must be very painful as it is dissolved by the acid paste.

Old 06-24-2005, 03:44 PM   #7
    Belle2003
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Belle2003 HB User

Once again, did you diagnosis yourself as having BCC, or did the dermatologist do a biopsy and determined that it was BCC? Then once the dermatologist's results said that you have BCC, you decided to treat it yourself?

Old 06-26-2005, 01:20 PM   #8
    BonBe
    (female)

BonBe HB User

I cannot believe for one minute that bloodroot paste (or any other paste) will 'remove' malignant melanoma. Since I have that. The only way to be totally one hundred percent sure it is a MM is to have it totally excised (and really that does not hurt!) They then can do the correct staging and all the information needed to acurately stage this disease as in any other major cancers.

Remember Melanoma is NOT JUST A SKIN CANCER and seeing posts like this does in fact get my blood to boiling point. In the past 3 weeks, several people I know through a MM board including that of a 15 year old girl, who has been fighting this disease since she was 11 have passed away. So many deaths. If Blood root paste, or black salve or what ever you are talking about 'cures, treats, Malignant melanomas' surely the american and canadian and all the other cancer places not to mention the hospitals that are for cancers only would be jumping at the easy way to save lives..... instead of the route we all have to go on.

Now maybe the SCC and BCC are treatable, but do not make the statments about MM simply being fixed by applications of salves if only that were true in the cases of MM. I am lucky, I only have to go for CT scans and Xrays and blood works every 3 months, and when a new spot comes up that is suspicious, the dermatologists and the surgical and medical oncologists remove and send it for pathology. So far I have only one primary which was a 4.00mm thick one, (considered thick)

Bonnie

Old 06-27-2005, 07:25 AM   #9
    BonBe
    (female)

BonBe HB User

Hello Belle

I think some of these posts that you and I are responding to are from infact two years ago, and I hope LONG GONE as it just leads other newbies to the board to have the mess dragged up again.

Both you and I know without a proper dx nothing can be done in the way of treatment. and I hope these people do not get the idea of 'magic' elixers that can cure SCC BCC and all the way to Malignant Melanoma (invasive kind)

GEE it is like people are surfing and seeing stuff, and not really looking at the dates. I do not know if the orig poster or even the one who posted in April of this year has been back on this board.

It does drive me batty I am afraid.

Bonnie

Closed Thread