It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board

• please help me with theese 2 moles?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-01-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
    abc2

abc2 HB User
    please help me with theese 2 moles?

i have 2 moles or whatever they are called, that i find suspecious. The first one is not very big. it is on the lower part of my back and it is kind of hard - sticking out of my skin, and its white in the middle and brown around.

the other one is on my leg, it is bigger. It is irregular shaped, and it also has this kind of bump feelsing when you run your fingers over it. ill try to draw it with dots :
    OO O
    OOOO
    OO
    O

i know this doesent tell much, but is it possible that any of theese will get cancer?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2004, 07:39 PM   #2
    positive4u
    Veteran

positive4u HB User
    Re: please help me with theese 2 moles?

abc2,
    The only one who can really answer this is a doctor. Have you every been severely sunburned in these areas? Do you have a number of irregularly shaped moles? Is there a family history of a lot of moles and/or melanoma? Do any of your moles itch or bleed? Has there been any obvious change in the moles?
    Positive4U

Closed Thread