It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board

• Severe Adverse Reactions to ALDARA

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-09-2001, 09:39 AM   #1
    pops1

pops1 HB User
    Red face Severe Adverse Reactions to ALDARA

I used ALDARA for about a month. 2x/day. I am having severe problems from the treatment and wanted to discuss my experiences with the drug with anyone else who might have had or is now having side-effects from using the drug. I am very very sick and hope know one else is going through what I am experiencing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2001, 12:18 PM   #2
    leibesleid
    Inactive

leibesleid HB User
    Question

what type of reactions are you having?
    i have never heard of any side-effects from aldara other than redness, a little pain, and itching.
    are you sure its the aldara? are you taking any other medications? and you are only using the aldara on the OUTSIDE of your body, right??

Old 01-14-2001, 02:13 PM   #3
    pops1

pops1 HB User
    If you could supply your e-mail address I would be more than glad to go into the details surrounding my ALDARA treatment which I received one year ago.

Quote:
    Originally posted by leibesleid:
    what type of reactions are you having?
    i have never heard of any side-effects from aldara other than redness, a little pain, and itching.
    are you sure its the aldara? are you taking any other medications? and you are only using the aldara on the OUTSIDE of your body, right??

Closed Thread