It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board

• Extremely Worried

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-05-2013, 04:19 AM   #1
    Steve456
    (male)

Steve456 HB User
    Extremely Worried

Hi guys,

Had this mark on my skin, i've noticed it about 2 years maybe longer but it was not until i done research on moles i got worried about it, so I went to the doctors and he looked at it and said it was fine and nothing to worry about.

But i am still worried, let me explain what it looks like, it is on my forearm, not that bit but a little bit irregular, its smooth with one colour. Let me explain the colour... It is a sort of cafe de au spot birthmark colour like a very very light colour ( sorry i dont know to spell that lol) and it also looks like a age/liver spot colour very very light like a milky coffee stain.

I have had a doctor say there is nothing wrong with but I am still worried, I am that worried I cannot eat or sleep atm and get really run down with worry. Is this mole ok? Like i said it is a little irregular but all one colour (very very light milky coffee colour) no pain,bumps,bleeding,itching etc. I am just so worried I am going out of my mind! I should never of searched on the internet As i saw that ABCD rule and it is a bit irregulaur! Please give me some advice!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2013, 06:51 PM   #2
    dantez11
    (female)

dantez11 HB User
    Re: Extremely Worried

Did you see a dermatologist? If not, I would see one, at least for the peace of mind. From your description it doesn't sound bad, especially if your doctor is not concerned. Still, I would get a second opinion if you are worried this much. Has it changed at all over the last 2 years?

I can understand your anxiety. I just had a biopsy done on two moles and I am waiting for the results. I can't stop thinking about it! It helps a bit when I stay really busy so maybe you could try to fill your schedule as much as possible. I know it's hard not to worry but it really doesn't help with anything. Go to a doctor and if another doctor tells you not to worry, then I wouldn't. Good luck!

Old 09-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
    catmandu1949
    (female)

catmandu1949 HB User
    Re: Extremely Worried

chances are it is not cancer. mine was a purple color but there are all kinds of different colors. i dont think you need to worry. let me know.
    catmandu

Closed Thread