It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Skin Message Board

• Normal Mole now itchy. Anyone else had same experience

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
    mik443
    Inactive
    (female)

mik443 HB User
    Normal Mole now itchy. Anyone else had same experience

I have had a mole on my neck for many many years. Since i was 4 is how far back i can remember. I just got another mole biopsied and it came back negative. Phew! I dont believe this one is melanoma. It has never really changed. Over the years it has gotten slightly bigger but i think thats from me growing up... (side note: i have tried getting rid of the mole myself using sandpaper and garlic when i was 10. Read on internet it was a natural way to get rid of moles. Note to others, sandpaper doesnt get rid of moles! But i digress)

I has started getting itchy and im wondering if others had same experience with their normal moles. Has it been from exposure to new products or habits. I have been taking alot of hot baths/showers and using alot of sunscreen on it lately. And i feel like my lymph nodes are swollen which has gotten me to touching the skin around my mole compusively.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    compulsive, itchy, moles, skin allergies, skin cancer