It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Stomach Message Board

Stomach cancer? Is this a possibility for me?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #1
dannidanni
(male)

dannidanni HB User
Stomach cancer? Is this a possibility for me?

Hey guys!
I am new here but have grown extremely worried. I am 24 years old and understand i am not the only one on here this young that has worried about stomach cancer and even though the chances are super low at this age... the chance exsist.

here are a list of my symptoms
-stool- when i go i get a veriety of different types from plops, snakes, tiny bits,
(never do i get blood or mucus though)...the most common is random broken off pieces....one this is always the same when i whip it takes a long time its mud like always very soft :S

-constipation- it comes for a few days then goes away then becomes my stool problems above....never are they normal

-stomach pains- i get pains but they are never severe pains but they are common through out the day random places in my abdomen.
if i press on my side underneath the middle of my bottum rib there is pain when pressure is applied again not severe pain but its there

-nausea- this only started two days ago but lingers through out the day

-loss of appetite- i dont struggle to eat when im hungry i can eat whats on my plate.... but i used to eat a lot through out the day randomly now i only eat when i really need to

-excessive amount of burping- i always feel the need to burp(i dont feel bloated or full though)

heres the kicker!.....this has been going on (apart from nausea) since october 2013. but in august 2013 the company i work for moved to another area with more fast food around it ....part of me thinks it might have some thing to do with hire amounts of fatty foods but the last few weeks ive tried to change my diet and nothing

the burping is what started it ALL though i had none of these symptoms except for burping 2 years ago last few months have brought on the other symptoms

I have tried:
pro biotics -and this is my 3rd day on it now so change could explain the brought on nausea???? not sure??? these arnt helping so far i feel this brought on constipation

metamusile to bulk my stool but nothing

i am worried this could be cancer????? please some one give me insight
as this is causing an insane amount of anxiety for me!
my doctor thought i had IBS when the burping started he retired and i went to another doctor said i could have exssive amount of gas build up or some thing due to diet change .....now im going to a third doctor today i want to request for some way to test this out and rule out the very least cancer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread