It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Stomach Message Board

What's Happening?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
phily76er3
(male)

phily76er3 HB User
What's Happening?

First time post so I hope someone can help me. I've been having some weird pains in my stomach/back the past few months. It seems I go through waves of loss of appetite, burping, gas, bloating, diarrhea...then I'll be normal. Then, after a month or two I will go back to having these same symptoms.

Currently, I have pain in my back (near my spine) that isn't a constant, it seems to come and go but only for about 10 seconds but along with the pain comes some light nausea.

I find relief from burping and I don't have normal stools....seems to always be either constipation OR diarrhea.

Could this be a stomach problem???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2014, 01:12 PM   #2
jlg893
(male)

jlg893 HB User
Re: What's Happening

I have gastritis and it sounds identical to what I have. Stress makes it worse too, so if your worried it's cancer or something worse than gastritis and it is, it will make it worse.

When my gastritis flares, I get middle back pain and weird pains under my left and sometimes soreness almost in the muscles near my solar plexus.

Old 03-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #3
granny0
Senior Veteran
(female)

granny0 HB User
Re: What's Happening

I had stomach pains that radiated to my back. It felt like I was shot in the stomach and the bullet was lodged in my back. It turned out to be gall stones. They did not show up on a CAT scan, but my GI doctor said they should have done a sonogram. And sure enough, it showed 2 8 ml stones. I had my gall bladder out last October.
Now I'm having stomach pains that has all the symptoms of an ulcer. Anyway, if your pain is going to the back, I'd get the gall bladder checked into.
Best Wishes.

JB

Closed Thread