It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Stomach Message Board

Nausea Quite Often

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
Kliphten
(male)

Kliphten HB User
Nausea Quite Often

Hi all,

I'm a 30 year old male that has been having mild nausea symptoms for the past few weeks most days than not.

It all started after taking a whiff of nutmeg after which I felt quite nauseous and felt like I was going to throw up, though I didn't. Now, it's very mild and each episode doesn't last very long but it does come and go throughout the day. It doesn't affect what I can and cannot eat though so it doesn't seem related to food, smells, etc. just totally random.

I eat fairly healthy. Organic foods, very little dairy, cutting down on wheat, lots of veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, spring mix, carrots, etc.), not too much meat (often just chicken). One thing I eat quite a bit of is Japanese sweet potatoes, sliced about 1/2 to 1 inch thick and baked (sometimes with the inside of the skin getting black). I also exercise quite often (biking, running, weight training, etc.)

My main concern is that I could possibly have stomach cancer. Is this possible? I've read the other symptoms but it seems like they're only obvious once the cancer is in the later stages and some have research suggested seeing a doctor if you have ANY of the symptoms it lists.

Or could it be something else? And if so, what would cause such minor nausea with no other apparent symptoms?

Any insight or info would be most appreciated. I plan on seeing a doctor soon but just wanted to get some thoughts asap.

Thanks!

Last edited by mod85; 04-14-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread