It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board

Have TC for 8 years?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-23-2016, 10:54 PM   #1
Balle1
(male)

Balle1 HB User
Have TC for 8 years?

Around 8 years ago I noticed a small hard lump attahced to my epydemis, like a pinhead with a cord on it attached to my epydemis. Whenever I manage to hold it and I contract my testicles it follows the epydemis.(Appendix epydemis acording to google).

I went to docs,(8yrs ago) he said nothing to worry about. Im not even sure he felt it. At the time I was 18 yrs old. Fast forward 8 yrs im now 26 and still have the lump and feel its slightly bigger, and I also have a lump under my left nipple. Not tender, but I remember during my teens I always had tender nipple on my left side with lump.

And as the years has passed I recall always having a sensitive nipple, but never prodded it since it obviously was sensitive so i dont remember if i hade a lump since my teens. But I recently felt it and felt a lump.

It might just be gyno, and a appendix epydemis but my left testicle has way more structure than my right one, epydemis is longer on top and bottom. The ball itself is smooth and same size approx as right one. However i might go check it out at GP again.

If it was TC wouldnt I be pretty messed up 8 yrs later?

Last edited by mod85; 08-03-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2016, 10:43 AM   #2
UkMoggs
(male)

UkMoggs HB User
Re: Have TC for 8 years?

if the lumps is NOT on the testicle wall it's self then its most probably a cyst which are common in pipes veins attached to the testicle. but if in doubt, get checked out

Reply Reply