It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board

Worried

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2016, 02:09 PM   #1
dalek
(male)

dalek HB User
Worried

Hi,
I apologise for posting here. From a young age, my testes didn't descend properly and as a result needed an operation. The one testes couldn't be found but only one of them was found. I have always been very worried about it and the slightest pain there would make me very frightened and terrified about it.

Recently, I went for an ultra-sound scan and have had a few scans on it especially in my 20's and most recently at 30.

The person who did the ultrasound scan said that he could see that the testicle was an undescended one as the texture of it looks different. He also said that he found a calcification, which he said could be caused due to an infection or because of it being undescended in the first place.

He said that everything looks as normal as it can with someone who has had a testicle brought down but said because of the calcification said I should have scans every 6 months to follow-up because of my history.

I know this seems melodramatic and over the top but I came out of the room and cried. I was so thankful that nothing was found but also frightened about the fact that something is going on and worried that it is only a matter of time now.

I was wondering if you had any advice and whether this is something suggestive of possibly turning bad ways?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply