It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board

  • Referred to urologist after my ultrasound today

  • Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 03-08-2019, 11:58 AM   #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date: May 2006
    Location: S.Carolina
    Posts: 210
    n9ne HB User
    Referred to urologist after my ultrasound today

    So I have a marble size lump on the top of my right testicle. Its like a ball on top of it. My primary doc said he thinks it could be a cyst the way its off of the testicle. I had a ultrasound today and they said they saw something in the middle of it their not sure what it is. So their referring me to a urologist now. Now I'm getting a little worried. Could it still be a cyst if they saw something inside of it? And what else will a urologist do? Is their any other test other than a ultrasound they can do for images of your testicle?

    Reply With Quote
    Sponsors Lightbulb
    Reply Reply

    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off

    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:28 PM.

    © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!