It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board

• Lump for 10 years,anyway it could be cancer?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
    WadeJamesBosh
    (male)

WadeJamesBosh HB User
    Lump for 10 years,anyway it could be cancer?

I've a had a lump for 10 years almost,it's about the size of a grape now,hasn't really grown at all in the last couple...I noticed it when I was 13 and was to scared to tell anyone,so I basically gambled my life.after 3years I had the mindset of If i have cancer I'd rather not know because the knowing part would kill me.I'm a very antisocial person which probably dosent come as a surprise..well the reason I'm questioned it now is it's started to hurt when I stand up,walk ectt. I had totally put it of as harmless after 5 years but in the back of my head it hunts me everyday knowing it still might be cancer..I'm basically a broke college kid and idk what to do..is there anyway this is cancer?? What would they do for me if I went to a doctor if it wasn't??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2011, 05:40 AM   #2
    bg77
    (male)

bg77 HB User
    Re: Lump for 10 years,anyway it could be cancer?

Most likely a hydrocele I'd think but getting it checked out can't hurt.

Old 01-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
    pbt140
    (male)

pbt140 HB Userpbt140 HB Userpbt140 HB Userpbt140 HB User
    Re: Lump for 10 years,anyway it could be cancer?

PLEASE!!!!
    You sound like me.
    I knew something was wrong and I chose not to go to the doctor. I was nervous about going and letting the doc touch my balls.
    Well take it from me- a person that had to go through four rounds of chemo and removing of my left testical.
    GO GET CHECKED.
    Almost everytime it is not cancer but don't be stupid like I was.
    I knew something was wrong and did not go to the doctor. If only I had went and got seen about I could avoided the chemo.
    Man I was stupid

Closed Thread