It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Testicular Message Board

Testicle cancer or something else? (pain and hard breast)

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2014, 03:31 AM   #1
mekia553
(male)

mekia553 HB User
Testicle cancer or something else? (pain and hard breast)

hello,

since about 2 weeks i have tender right breast with a hard lump right next to the nipple and under it. After one week my right testicle started to hurt while sitting and walking. Laying down helps a lot. When i check it the testicle is fine no lumps but the "tube" from the testicle's top (sorry English is not my mother tongue) hurts a lot when squeezing.

I went to the doc for the breast and she gave me tablets but they did nothing. Got another appointment next week. Should i be worried?

I'm 31 btw

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2015, 05:50 PM   #2
ccole415
(male)

ccole415 HB User
Re: Testicle cancer or something else? (pain and hard breast)

Hello sir,

I do not have a medical background but I am currently laying in a hospital bed getting chemo for testicular cancer. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in my opinion it does seem to point towards testicular cancer. The red flag that I noticed right off is the lump next to your nipple. This is one of the first symptoms I noticed. I went and got a ultrasound on my breast and it revealed that the lump was something called gynecomastia which can be a benign condition but is also a symptom of testicular cancer. As far as the testicular tumor I never noticed much discomfort as it is very small nodules. Please get to the doc and get an mri or catscan as soon as possible. I felt fine when I noticed a mass in my abdomen which turned out to be upon further inspection a tumor that had spread from my testical. The cancer metastasized (also spread) to my lungs and two lesions on my brain that were bleeding. All this happened before I had a diagnosis or before I even knew something was wrong. Which is why you need to see docs as quick as you can. Keep me updated if you can I'll answer any questions I can. I am 26 years old

Reply Reply